Sola | 26m | 8s | Ocgrow | Riddell Kurczaba

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
I can't wait for SOLA's launch coming soon ...love all the cool new tech features! Is there really a pet spa & penthouse lounge with rooftop fitness centre? What is SOLA's website for more info? This area really needs a major new facelift & think this project will be such a great new addition to bring more life to 14th street nw!
Okay, so you must be a sales person for Sola. Are there any other renderings?

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
I’m pretty certain you already know the answers to the questions you’re asking. It’s okay if you’re the sales guy and you want to pump Sola, I get it. My advice, just say “hey I’m a sales guy for Sola, here’s some info about our project”
Totally. (moving this to the next page so maybe they see it)

Kiro.Kiro

Member Bio
Reaction score
Okay, so you must be a sales person for Sola. Are there any other renderings?
Hey there,
I'm the SOLA Sales associate. We're launching to the public extremely SOON. Here's the link for our newsletter https://solacalgary.com/press/ for the latest news. Renderings coming VERY soon too! Ill post in the forums too!

For any additional info, my email is kiro@solacalgary.com
Cheers.

Kiro.Kiro

Member Bio
Reaction score
Love the location. I’d like to see more renderings if there any around.
Hey there!
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We're also excited about this location.
As soon as SOLA goes live to the public (VERY SOON!), I'll post them up!
In the meantime, I can send you some Floorpans. Just shoot me an email ;) kiro@solacalgary.com

zagox

Member Bio
Reaction score
So their last project was a strip mall in Cochrane with a Subway, Domino’s, and Liquor District ...

... and now they are “forming this long-term, strategic alliance with Amazon and its incredible Alexa group of devices, which shall continue to accelerate growth for Ocgrow Group, while providing the future of smart condo living to Canadian residents in 2020 and beyond”

I give the developer an A for marketing boldness, let’s see what grade they get for marketing truthfulness

bgarneau

Member Bio
Reaction score
This tech relationship seems to be a small marketing edge for the developer and a huge data collection edge for Amazon. I want to better understand how the tech improves end user experience, or even the dev operation? Seems vague and leverage of buzz words to gain ...well, buzz

LloydBraun

Member Bio
Reaction score
This tech relationship seems to be a small marketing edge for the developer and a huge data collection edge for Amazon. I want to better understand how the tech improves end user experience, or even the dev operation? Seems vague and leverage of buzz words to gain ...well, buzz
Yep.