• So so

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi All,

Its now Jan. 2018. Its Been a Long Time since I have Been to the Site. Once the Weather improves - Like Spring Time I will try to Get to the Site and see how it all looks.
Eau Claire Market is Another as well

Tnx,
Operater

I was able to get out on this site today and snapped some photos of the building progress. One building is almost complete and ready for possession. The other 5 are anywhere between drywall and rough ins. Very busy site!!
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image9.JPG
image11.JPG
image12.JPG
image13.JPG
image14.JPG

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 659
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 601
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 594
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 573
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 618
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 581
  • image9.JPG
    image9.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 689
  • image11.JPG
    image11.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 658
  • image12.JPG
    image12.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 569
  • image13.JPG
    image13.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 656
  • image14.JPG
    image14.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 594
Awesome photos. The slanted aluminum cladding, blue glass, and black stone work gives this a unique look. I think once all the balcony glass and landscaping is done this one will have turned out well. Nice to finally see this project come to a finish after what feels like a decade!

I thought I would hate the grey metal cladding but it actually looks pretty decent! I am looking forward to this being opened up :) Nice addition to Eau Claire.

I thought I would hate the grey metal cladding but it actually looks pretty decent! I am looking forward to this being opened up :) Nice addition to Eau Claire.
If you get a chance you should go down and see it in person. The detailing in the metal cladding is impeccable and the unique pattern really stands out.

It has a great neighbourhood feel. The cladding, sameness of all the buildings is a bit of a disappointment.

I know that people have moved into the building in the front-right corner of that picture. I walked by the other day and there was stuff on the balconies.

The internal roads are now open and got the opportunity to take a ride through the development. Great little community vibe especially the scale of the internal streets. Have to say though, I'm pretty disappointed in the materials....baby blue and very dark stone do not complement each other!

Ill have to check it out, hopefully I can snap some pics for my instagram too because i'm nearly out.:D

It has a great neighbourhood feel. The cladding, sameness of all the buildings is a bit of a disappointment.
There is definitely some repetition of materials but if you get on site and look closely, you will actually see that the blue on each building is slightly different.

Hi,
Lets See, Another Week, Its the Labour Day Wkd, and September!, Might B Time for some updates etc. Does look Interesting just the same.

Tnx,
Operater.

Back