Votes: 19 40.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a toss up between this one and the Royal for my favourite Beltline project right now. With Park Point now seemingly further ahead though now, I have to give it the edge.I can't wait to see it rise.

I like Park Point for its location, although The Royal has a great location too. I like the Royal for its retail though. Having a Grocery store and Canadian Tire at the podium is kick ass.

Yeah man I gotta give the edge to The Royal, though that doesn't detract from how awesome Park Point will be. Hoping to see the launch of the south tower fairly soon.

Crane up at Park Point
Image1.jpg

source: Qualex Landmark

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
Hopefully the Royal will get their crane up soon, and we'll have two great Beltline projects both going up.

I was at a very interesting talk about analytics yesterday that was hosted at Bennett Jones' offices in Bankers Hall West. On the 45th floor! Sorry I don't have more shots of the view to share, but I only had limited opportunity to take pictures.

Park Point.jpg South.jpg

Attachments

• Park Point.jpg
    Park Point.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 417
  • South.jpg
    South.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 417
Any update on my other favorite project? It must be above grade by now?

I went past Park Point the other day but didn't have a camera handy. Really happy to see Park Point and The Royal both cruising ahead.

Back