Palisades of Quarry Park | 48m | 13s | Remington

The zone A buffer is to ‘buy’ rapid approval. The stalled project likely had it too.

- Landscaped site edges to remain and improved

The zone A buffer is to ‘buy’ rapid approval. The stalled project likely had it too.
Most of it is already even landscaped, has been for years.

This is on top of a fourth 13 story tower at Deville by the Coop in Quarry park, more 13 story towers north of Les Jardins and some mid/low rise product there as well. The city also has some TOD rezoning further north on 24st by the traffic circle, and there's a project further south off 114 by another developer across the street from the bus / future green line station as well. Remington is also holding onto those parcels by the river for some low rise multifamily as well. Ecco has also stated plans for future TOD with their landfill removal that's undergoing zoning approvals now as well.

So overall there's quite a bit of residential on the books for this area, easily 3000-4000 more units.

In this case, I’ll take it with the surface parking even though I hate it. The foundations are already in, none of which included significant (or any at all?) underground parking. This also ensures a ton of units that can be built quickly, near services. Boom. Huge win.

In this case, I’ll take it with the surface parking even though I hate it. The foundations are already in, none of which included significant (or any at all?) underground parking. This also ensures a ton of units that can be built quickly, near services. Boom. Huge win.
No there's quite a bit of underground parking, nearly 1000 stalls according to the presenters. But this is still a better outcome because the original Quarry Crossing plan would have meant the entire site would be surface parking + an above ground parkade

Yeah, there is a massive underground parkade there. I bet the site design is largely driven by the existing structural design of the parkade.
You nailed it, that's what they said during the presentation. The entire development is built to make use of it for the economics of the site, including the 13 story towers that will build a connected underground walkway to utilize it.

Homeless people got in to the parkade a few years back and had a nice multi day fire before security finally discovered it.

No there's quite a bit of underground parking, nearly 1000 stalls according to the presenters. But this is still a better outcome because the original Quarry Crossing plan would have meant the entire site would be surface parking + an above ground parkade
Oh shit haha. *inserts foot in mouth*

Well there you go. I agree!

Most of it is already even landscaped, has been for years.

This is on top of a fourth 13 story tower at Deville by the Coop in Quarry park, more 13 story towers north of Les Jardins and some mid/low rise product there as well. The city also has some TOD rezoning further north on 24st by the traffic circle, and there's a project further south off 114 by another developer across the street from the bus / future green line station as well. Remington is also holding onto those parcels by the river for some low rise multifamily as well. Ecco has also stated plans for future TOD with their landfill removal that's undergoing zoning approvals now as well.

So overall there's quite a bit of residential on the books for this area, easily 3000-4000 more units.
Bridgeland skyline has competition!

Back