Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

Don't hold your breath, it's going to be awhile...
Is this in reference to the One Proeprties project at Metro Ford? Or just a general assumption for all of the parking lots? Reason I ask is, I am curious if/when we will see the DP for the One Properties project get submitted. I was half expecting it to come in shortly after BLVD completed, but nothing yet. Hopefully that project hasn't gone stale. Metro Ford is moving at the end of the year I think to their new location in Taza on the Tsuut'ina reserve, so the site will be vacant.

Seems unlikely to me that One properties will go forward with that site within the next few years. They have their east Village project expected to start up later this year or early next year. Plus I'd imagine they will finish the BLVD development with the third tower before moving onto this site.

Seems unlikely to me that One properties will go forward with that site within the next few years. They have their east Village project expected to start up later this year or early next year. Plus I'd imagine they will finish the BLVD development with the third tower before moving onto this site.
True. And who are we kidding? That 9th Ave lot is an extremely undesirable location. Railway tracks on one side, and a loud and unwalkable street on the other.

True. And who are we kidding? That 9th Ave lot is an extremely undesirable location. Railway tracks on one side, and a loud and unwalkable street on the other.
Those are determents, but having a urban park right across, the river also in throwing distance, and population density in both West Beltline and Downtown West End, it's a project that could go forward now, and sell well I'd say.

It's interesting that across the street where the Staples is, there's a LOC application for likely another residential development.

playing catch-up
864746CA-B824-4213-A299-CFF4C58445DA.jpeg

Back