Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

She fits in nicely.

69544305-C56E-44AD-BA66-7CF354710752.jpeg

is this true? as much as I don't like chains, I think they sometimes great for vibrancy so this could be a great addition
The Keg's original location (still sitting empty after 5 years) was only a block away from Oliver. They did good business out of that location so it would not surprise me that they want back into the neighbourhood.

Why were they pushed out of that building? was there going to be a redevelopment or something?
The Keg Beltline could not reach an agreement with the landlord on a lease renewal. It is a character building so you would think some other upscale restaurant would snap it up. The fact that the space has sat there empty tells you that they probably want too much rent even now.

The Keg Beltline could not reach an agreement with the landlord on a lease renewal. It is a character building so you would think some other upscale restaurant would snap it up. The fact that the space has sat there empty tells you that they probably want too much rent even now.
That was a total shame since that was such a great fit for the space, in my opinion anyway. Since then, it looks like they've ripped out all the kitchen equipment and everything which makes no sense to me given the cost of outfitting a space for a restaurant.

Back