IMG_0241.JPG
    772.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    885.3 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    721 KB · Views: 253
I keep thinking I need to do an update, but you guys on this site are Mint. We have like less than 10% the number of active members of SSP but we probably get 300% more updates. Awesome stuff :)

I keep thinking I need to do an update, but you guys on this site are Mint. We have like less than 10% the number of active members of SSP but we probably get 300% more updates. Awesome stuff :)
Good point :)...... but hey, I think your updates are still the gold standard.

Nice frit pattern. Wish there was more of it in the project. The streetwall is a nice change from the Vancouverism dominating the Beltline. It's a little on the tall side.

I like the glass frontage on the podium too. A nice change for sure.

Does anyone know when move ins are supposed to be?

And when there are updates there they get buried in a bunch of off topic discussion. :confused: That's main reason I stopped going there.

Good point :)...... but hey, I think your updates are still the gold standard.

Haha they're just extensive, not masterfully photographed like yours.

It's pretty tough to do sometimes but it's worth it to get every project represented.

Speaking of updates....they were loading gear up to the top of N3 for the fitness facility, and also they were hoisting up some trees and shrubs.

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0267a.JPG

Sorry guys, I know we've the glass facade on the main level, but here goes another photo for good measure.....from a different angle :)

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0268a.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    837.1 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0268a.JPG
    IMG_0268a.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0267a.JPG
    IMG_0267a.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Count me in as a fan of the front entrance, for whatever reason it's at all what I expected, but it looks good.

I love the abundant use of white in the East Village. It gives the place a bit of a Scandinavian look. While ideally we carve our own identity, I think with our similar climates and sensibilities it's a very fitting place to take inspiration from.

Back