Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 So So

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • 4 Not Good

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 5 Terrible

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
I honestly don't see what the big commotion is about, it's not really that bad IMO.
For me it's the fact that Torode buys up two prime locations in a historic and gentrifying neighbourhood and puts the bare minimum, and I mean bare minimum, into the quality of the build. Why? so he can leverage the location and pocket as much money as possible. These types of developers and their projects are a blight to the city.

I don't think this one is terrible, but it could easily be improved. Here what I would have done.

- Use brick instead of red stucco, and make the windows a bit larger..

Another option
- Remove the beige cornices, go with white for the lower and use the same kind of larger windows that are used on the top portion. Would look very cool.

20200506_125639.jpg

I think this project is turning out so so. At least its better than the other torode project in inglewood.

I don't think this one is terrible, but it could easily be improved. Here what I would have done.

- Use brick instead of red stucco, and make the windows a bit larger..

Another option
- Remove the beige cornices, go with white for the lower and use the same kind of larger windows that are used on the top portion. Would look very cool.

Good critique, i agree.

Wow that is awful. But does increase usable area of the balcony. Also seems like the left hand balconies the doors may not be able to open all the way due to the condensers and brackets.

That is so funny! Omg what an absolute garbage developer. Balcony doors that can’t open, outlandish prices... good lord, when is this company just gonna go bankrupt already? Holy shit.

Back