News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Calgary International Airport

A much anticipated new WestJet route is going to be announced on Tuesday. Let the guessing begin
Gotta be ATL if it's something that's much anticipated. I doubt it's something to Asia, or it would have been rumored. ATL is a route that comes up in discussions now and then, that's where I betting.

Somewhat related to YYC. Westjet's first 789 is rolling along the assembly line as we speak.
https://twitter.com/TomPodolec

DrdMxWNUUAIMr5x.jpg
DrdMxWNU8AArAAb.jpg
DrdMxWQVAAEbDN-.jpg

Does anyone know when the non-stop Nashville service is coming online? And what days it will be on?

Does anyone know when the non-stop Nashville service is coming online? And what days it will be on?

Just checked the WestJet website and here is what I can figure out:

-Now until November 25th 3x weekly (Mon, Wed, Fri)
-November 26th - December 2nd 1x weekly (Mon)
-February 25th - March 3rd 1x weekly (Fri)
-March 4th - April 28th 2x weekly (Mon, Fri)
-April 29th - October 27th 3x weekly (Mon, Wed, Fri)

It's looking like Hainan is going to pull the plug on the PEK flight very soon. Nothing confirmed but lots of rumours out there about it. Not even sure if it will be just a reduction to summer seasonal or gone.
Frustrating to see when the YTD numbers are looking nice and strong, how can YYC take those numbers and convert them into sustainable year round international destinations (not counting sun stuff)?

Aeromexico is coming back to serve MEX again with seasonal 4x weekly service:

"YYC Calgary International Airport is excited to welcome back Aeromexico with service to Mexico City beginning May 31, 2019. The airline will operate seasonal direct flights four days a week linking Calgary and Mexico’s capital city."

Back