News   Apr 02, 2020
 2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 775     0 

Calgary in the International Press

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
This city surprises people as long as they are open minded enough to really explore it and not stay at a house in the burbs and spend all their time in Chinook Centre lol.
As a professional tour guide for this city, I approve this message. ?

Literally every single tour I give, people are like "I'm so glad I didn't listen to the reviews!" and then they say they can't wait to come back.

Geo_Jedi

Member Bio
Reaction score

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Interesting ranking of the world's top 100 cities. These rankings are always somewhat arbitrary, but nice to see Calgary on the list. Calgary comes in at 48.

Ubran Outdoorsman

Member Bio
Reaction score
Interesting ranking of the world's top 100 cities. These rankings are always somewhat arbitrary, but nice to see Calgary on the list. Calgary comes in at 48.

Not sure I love the ranking system on this list. Seems quite arbitrary. Afterall a city like Melbourne is ranked far below places like Toronto, San Diego and Las Vagas?

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure I love the ranking system on this list. Seems quite arbitrary. Afterall a city like Melbourne is ranked far below places like Toronto, San Diego and Las Vagas?
Extremely subjective for sure. I didn't look at the methodology, but yes very surprising to see a place like Melbourne below Las Vegas.