Hive | ?m | ?s | Joe Jacobs | MoDA

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Although not a high-rise project, it's an interesting one, and should create some good discussion. The project designed by MoDA is currently in the permit process.
Hive-03.jpg
Hive-01.jpg
Hive-02.jpg

Attachments

• Hive-03.jpg
    Hive-03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,255
  • Hive-01.jpg
    Hive-01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,044
  • Hive-02.jpg
    Hive-02.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,025
Of all of MoDA's projects about to kick off, I think I like this one the most. I hope we can see more of these interesting street level projects for Inglewood, 17th, Mission, Kensington and Marda Loop. I like that density continues to rise in all of these areas, but most of them are boxes of marginal aesthetic interest. Hive is really something different, I hope it has other developers upping their game.

A little sad that construction hasn't started yet, but I imagine this one will be similar to M2 in that hoarding will just pop up and it'll be underway soon.

There are a couple new interior renders on their site in the meantime. Very cool.
http://moda.ca/hive/

Hi everyone. This project is still creeping forward. It's in the pricing stage right now and we're still hopeful for a fall construction start! And the good news is, at this point nothing about the design has been value engineered so what you see is what you'll get.

Back