Highland Park Redevelopment | ?m | 15s | Maple Projects Inc.

Four towers the height of 18 floors will add some noticeable density. You're right though , Calgary could use more outside of the core, especially along LRT lines. It'll be nice having a station at 40th ave.

I feel like a subway station at Mcknight might also be part of the plan. I honestly can't friggin wait until they release the routing for the Green Line.

Me too. The Center street portion has already been decided right? Just the downtown part they are deciding on?

No I noticed it from chatter on SSP.

No, SSP, skyscraperpage.

So weird that site Skyscrpaerpage looks exactly like SSC. You almost think they are the same site. I used to check out SSC once in awhile but there was never anything for Calgary. I've gathered more information from this site in 3 days then I have from SSC in two years.

That's why you should have been on SSP. The Calgary section is one of the busiest in the Canada forum. It's turned into a shitshow run by one suburban fanatic though.

@BKha SSC and SSP both use the same software (vBulletin) so there's a reason they look the same. We use Xenforo which was created by ex-vBulletin people and it is better. Hoping members at those two sites will check us out and realize the difference. Tell all your friends :)

I looked at SSP last week, and the 'construction' thread was a debate about legalized prostitution and grow ops, so at first I thought I was in the wrong thread.

The software explains why they look so much the same. I thought they must be affiliated.

Last edited:
Council discussing this project as we speak.

Here's a rendering of the new scaled down version

highland-park-golf-course-new-plan.jpg

Attachments

• highland-park-golf-course-new-plan.jpg
    highland-park-golf-course-new-plan.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 380

Back