Green Line LRT | ?m | ?s | Calgary Transit

Back when I was in university I worked for the city of Calgary on a landscaping roads crew. The two crews in our division would make it a competition who could rip down and collect as many pop up lawn signs on city property as we could….those things drive me nuts.
The city should put out a bounty for those signs, $1 off your property tax for every sign you turn in

Funding approved today:
1700698420150.png

Line item 2 scares me a little bit as to me that means they're going to try and tie more projects into the Green line. Not a bad thing but yeah. It's like the Olympics, well you're already spending money on that so might as well throw this on as well.

Line item 2 scares me a little bit as to me that means they're going to try and tie more projects into the Green line. Not a bad thing but yeah. It's like the Olympics, well you're already spending money on that so might as well throw this on as well.
Hey now, those community gardens will help commuters get where they need to go! o_O

Insane how massive that parking lot is. Thanks for sharing. I've wondered how the Shepard facility was going to look for many years. At least it looks better than the one at Anderson or between Southland and Heritage.

Edit: Why is there no sidewalk between all those planters in the centre of the parking lot?

Edit: Why is there no sidewalk between all those planters in the centre of the parking lot?
There actually are sidewalks, dunno why they're not in the render. However the parking lot is not part of the MSF DP and is instead going to be included in the Shepard station DP along with the bus loop

1701305126938.png

Back