Green Line LRT | ?m | ?s | Calgary Transit

I also heard on the radio yesterday that they have made a deal with Harvard Properties to put the Eau Claire station underground at the mall, which will mean demolition of the mall and integrated into the redevelopment. Can't find that bit of information in an online article though.

I also heard on the radio yesterday that they have made a deal with Harvard Properties to put the Eau Claire station underground at the mall, which will mean demolition of the mall and integrated into the redevelopment. Can't find that bit of information in an online article though.
Wonder what the language in the deal with Harvard looks like, it guarantees mall demolition, but what does it mean for the development? Hopefully at least a street level/podium buildout in conjunction with the stop. It can't be a Westbrook 'integration'!

I'm really hoping it'll be similar to Vancouver City Centre Station, with the direct access to Pacific Centre.
But it is just a hope.
I'm also curious about the other station building integrations, I know it was mentioned they would integrate but I wonder how that works with existing buildings... Maybe they end up doing sidewalk entrances as VE?

Did they ever release the designs of the interior?
Only exterior renders. There has been some revisions to the exterior that you can spot in the video as well as this new graphic on the city's website
green-line-lrv-experience-comparison.png

Haha I would love to see that. Would also help prevent deaths of idiot jaywalkers on the Centre Street portion.

Back