General Block | 6.71m | 2s | RNDSQR | FAAS Architecture

Obviously it’s hyperbole and no one would actually be executed or flogged. I can confidently state that I personally contribute more to society than these losers ever will. What would be your punishment if you caught these artists? I would also use the word “artist” very loosely when describing a bunk of punks who couldn’t spell or draw a stick man to save their lives.
I don't really have strong feelings on the topic, and don't mean to call out The Familia, but the irony of this post made me smile :)

Damn, didn't think this would get tagged this bad that fast. Disappointed to see so much of Bridgeland get sprayed too, but that's life in the city...

Those calling for the death penalty etc, are obviously exaggerating, but I understand their frustration. Graffiti is a bigger crime than most people realize, especially given the businesses are on the hook for clearing the graffiti. Businesses are already struggling with a bad economy, then comes covid, and now they have these douchebags tagging their businesses.

If caught, what I'd like to see if the perps have to pay back the cost to the businesses, or get out there and remove it themselves.

Looking great, signs are up and looks like interior work is well underway!
20210107_153609.jpg
20210107_153628.jpg

Unfortunately they haven't cleaned up the graffiti yet

Back