Gallery First & Tenth | 70m | 18s | Truman I FAAS

Part of the western block (just the one residence that’s sort of a sky bridge over the back parking lot) just burned. Backlot and the other businesses are ok.

DD551926-A87B-4DAE-A620-E4DD866B49FE.jpeg
BCA4C047-E276-4A72-86F2-8F4184ED0085.jpeg

Part of the western block (just the one residence that’s sort of a sky bridge over the back parking lot) just burned. Backlot and the other businesses are ok.

View attachment 519553View attachment 519554
Well if there was a sliver of hope that this block wasn’t going to get torn down I think that has passed. No one’s spending money to fix fire/water/smoke damage

Possibly. Last night it looked like that unit was inhabited still. There was a light on inside at least. Very bizarre, and from what I saw there was no fire damage on that side (south side/alley facing) in that unit. In all pics I saw, the flames were coming out of the north side of said unit, facing Backlot patio.

Didn't the extend the lease of all tenants by a year? I think that put it to late summer / early fall. I'd be surprised to see demolition before the first snowfall...

With imperia seeing some activity, is the expectation we will see Truman move on this tower as well? I believe demolition was scheduled for September. Truman could have 3 projects in the beltline going if so.

With imperia seeing some activity, is the expectation we will see Truman move on this tower as well? I believe demolition was scheduled for September. Truman could have 3 projects in the beltline going if so.
We had heard that this one was also sold out, so it's quite possible.

With the other sidewalk on 1st closed for the green line stuff, I hope they hold off on this one, it's nice to actually have a useable sidewalk downtown sometimes...

Back