Francesco's | 48m | 16s | Arlington Street | DAAS

We are go for launch in T - 3… 2… 1…

3F9C3FB3-4B3C-4083-908C-CBCA3C51BEA0.jpeg

5E9AA7D7-9BB4-4EF6-80DF-CA108FED574E.jpeg

Here is an outside the box prediction, Hat Elbow River. Not only is the DP approved, but it has already been renewed once. I think the second renewal expires soonish, so Cidex will need to decide if they are going to proceed or not. If the answer is not, the DP will lapse and they will need to start again.

Here is an outside the box prediction, Hat Elbow River. Not only is the DP approved, but it has already been renewed once. I think the second renewal expires soonish, so Cidex will need to decide if they are going to proceed or not. If the answer is not, the DP will lapse and they will need to start again.
The longer that “Pit” sits idle on the location of the 3rd tower I’d worry. You think the City would require them to build it to grade at least?

They already built an ugly podium at one car entrance to downtown might as well do another one.

An expiry DP shouldn't carry much weight deciding to invest 9 figures in a tower. I've been wondering with Cidex's next move after the office conversions are complete. Demand remains high for rentals. Property values have been compensating for the bad margins and property values are starting to settle. There's still available housing programs with taxpayer subsidized low interest mortgages or switching to condos.

Back