Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What will happen with Bridgeland Place once the tenants are moved out end of 2022?
I really hope they tear it down, and stick up 3-4 20+ storey towers on that big lot (in a grid layout). Then, not only will Bridgland have a real skyline but it would make for some great views from the Riverwalk in EV. Big City vibes!

I really hope they tear it down, and stick up 3-4 20+ storey towers on that big lot (in a grid layout). Then, not only will Bridgland have a real skyline but it would make for some great views from the Riverwalk in EV. Big City vibes!
That location could get away with taller buildings. One tower at 18 floors, a second one at 15 floors and two buildings at 10 floors and you can color me happy.

20210714_144133.jpg

Agreed on all counts, except that I actually love the location. We need more architectural excellence outside of the core, and this will be a landmark to awe people as they drive into the core along memorial. Few cities have highrise buildings of this caliber outside of their cores, if at all.

Back