Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interesting. Mr Bucci, if you are reading this, thanks for such a great looking development!
Interesting story for those interested, but word has it that Michael Bucci checks out the site fairly regularly, and when the project went to council last May and there was some opposition (as expected), Bucci had used comments from the forum to show support for the project.

Interesting story for those interested, but word has it that Michael Bucci checks out the site fairly regularly, and when the project went to council last May and there was some opposition (as expected), Bucci had used comments from the forum to show support for the project.
Most developers and Architects browse this site and SSP, they want to know how their projects are received.

From today...

IMG_7066.JPG
IMG_7067.JPG

I think I'm in love ??

If I'm not mistaken, it appears they are pile-driving the entire site. Could they possibly be preparing to be ahead with both towers at once? Anyone in the loop on this? Last I heard, it would be phased.

Last edited:
It was going to be phased when it was intended to be condos. I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing both towers now that it's a rental project.

Back