Attachments

• 20180608_221020.jpg
    20180608_221020.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 656
  • 20180608_220851.jpg
    20180608_220851.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 656
Hi All,

I went by the Site today (Sunday) Saw that the Long White Bldg is now History. Can't B Long B 4 They Start with the Shovels etc.
Tnx,
Operater,

Drove by today and saw a bunch of workers chipping away mortor off the bricks from the building in the SE corner. Cool that they are re-purposing the bricks
There is a building mid block on 12ave that is still occupied. I’m guessing the NW portion of this development will be the last to be built

Hi All,

On the Curtis Block Site, is there Any Other Bldgs left to Demolish? I have Only been By the Site via MacLeod Tr. North.

Tnx,
Operater.

The Curtis block is demolished and the Arby's is reportedly gone as well. The remaining building on the north side of the block is included in the scope of the larger development but there's no active demolition permit on the site as of yet. The office building on the southwest corner of the block is not included in the scope of development.

I suspect where the Arby's was will become a parking lot for a little while. There was an application for it that went to appeal last fall, no idea what the final outcome of that was.

Hi Group,

I see the 11/11 Project Mentioned a Lot. Are there not Two Projects Going Up? One at 11/11 Plus Another at 12./11th St.

Tnx,
Operater.

I suspect where the Arby's was will become a parking lot for a little while. There was an application for it that went to appeal last fall, no idea what the final outcome of that was.
Wouldn't they build the whole underground parking structure at once if they are doing two of the three towers?

The extra shoring needed to phase the parking is cheap relative to building parking for a tower that could take years to be built. Mixed use with multiple owners would be different such in the case with Arris.

Back