News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Calgary Car Thread

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I figured it couldn’t hurt to have a thread about cars around Calgary, with content, ranging from photos, to mechanics and dealerships to simply discussing cars in general.

I’ll start off with a couple of photos. When I’m out cycling around, I usually see lots of different cars around the city. Cool cars, rare, cars, old cars, etc..

A couple of cars from a Saturday bike ride. Ferrari convertible, and a Skyline.
IMG_3022.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3028.jpeg

It’s always nice to see a Ferrari or Lambo, but I remember the days when you rarely saw them. Yesterday I was driving down 17th and saw two Lambo‘s and a Ferrari.

It’s not uncommon to see expensive sports cars nowadays. I see Maseratis almost every time I’m out driving.
I’ve never seen it, but I’ve heard there is a Koenigsegg that has been spotted in the city.

Love it, I am a huge car guy, so love seeing the car spotting around town. As a reminder for those who are enthusiasts, Euro Cars and Coffee starts up again at the Cardel offices in Quarry Park on May 30th. Odds are the organizer of the event will bring out his newly acquired Koenigsegg.

Car spotting action is great in Calgary these days. I remember the days when seeing any kind of Porsche was a rare event. Now with all of the dealers in the city we are getting a lot of eye candy.
I saw a BMW i8 on the weekend. The third one in less than a month.

^nice

I wish I had a car top share. I used to have a Bimmer back in the day, but these days it's a plain Jane Rav4. Speaking of classic Euro cars, I could have swore I saw a Porsche 914. Didn't think there were any of those around.

Back