BMO Centre Expansion | 25m | 5s | CMLC

Wonder why the hotels haven’t taken off. If there really was such a shortage and so many events booked, why hasn’t anyone taken the plunge?
I'd have to imagine there is a mismatch in revenue share and or structure for the Stampede, scope requirements, product requirements, lease term, and risk sharing.

Not the simplest of things to structure if one or both sides are unfamiliar with the requirements of the other.

Was there this morning also. Got quite a few pics coming.

1717873074449.png

Last edited:
I checked the place out this morning, I have to say it is an impressive facility. Hundred times nicer than the old BMO Centre.
It’s fairly typical sterile feel of a convention centre but they used a lot of warm colours, and overall the interior has a warm feel to it.
Some big wide windows with viewpoints to the city, which is great.

I was going to stop in for a look but couldn’t make it. I’m guessing it’ll be open for stuff during the Stapmede?

There’s also the global petroleum show which starts this week.
I went and took a look yesterday morning and I have to say it’s a lot larger than I was expecting. The interior decor and finishing is far superior to the old BMO center, which was more like a warehouse IMO.

They used to do a good and beer show at the old BMO, I don’t know if they still run up but if they do, it’ll be way nicer in this facility.
Still going. The link information says October 13 and 14th 2023, but they are also having it this year October 18 and 19th 2024. Clicking on the link gives updated info.

Back