Blume | 48m | 15s | Remington | Systemic Architecture

Crane came down today:
IMG_3475exp.jpg
IMG_3500exp.jpg
IMG_3616exp.jpg

Is this actually a Remington development? I remember absolutely dreading the fact Remington won the Victoria Park Lands because of how ugly and dated their past projects were. If this project is actually Remington, good on them for finally getting on with the times.
It is indeed.

Is this actually a Remington development? I remember absolutely dreading the fact Remington won the Victoria Park Lands because of how ugly and dated their past projects were. If this project is actually Remington, good on them for finally getting on with the times.

Still trying to make sense of what happened to these lands, the Court ruling is long AF:

Last edited:

Still trying to make sense of what happened to these lands, the Court ruling is long AF:
My read is the Province now owns the strip of land adjacent to the tracks on the south side. This parcel was previously set to be sold to Remington, giving them a large continguous development parcel. The Province intends to use this parcel to construct the high speed rail station. Remington owns the lands on either side of this strip and they were financially compensated (significantly) for the breach of contract, when CPR renegated on their original agreement and sold the parcel to the Province.

It is indeed.
Isn't the develop of the Dells the Remington Group:

Quarry Park, Meredith Block, Rail Town is Remington Development Corporation:

Isn't the develop of the Dells the Remington Group:

Quarry Park, Meredith Block, Rail Town is Remington Development Corporation:
The sign at the site shows Remington development.

Yeah, There are two Remingtons here. The one in Ontario building in the 905 and bidding on the Ottawa Senators is not connected to this one in Calgary.

Back