• Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Always_Biking

Member Bio
Reaction score
Labour might be a little less depending on how hungry the trades are. However material costs have actually gone up .... way up in some cases (i.e drywall; any fixtures that are imported from the U.S.)
Thanks. I didn't think of the dollar exchange rate and the effect it would have.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
We could see action soon on the lot right next to this (west side). It is a mixed use development called South Block which I believe is still owned by Opus Corp. The architect/designer is doing a budget update which will be used to determine whether they move forward now or wait further.

Reactions: MJC

Always_Biking

Member Bio
Reaction score
We could see action soon on the lot right next to this (west side). It is a mixed use development called South Block which I believe is still owned by Opus Corp. The architect/designer is doing a budget update which will be used to determine whether they move forward now or wait further.
This one Johnny?
Image15.jpg

Attachments

Always_Biking

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wow, that really is a needle. I thought that stuff was mostly urban myth, but I guess it does happen. Thanks for those pics JBI, and welcome. Same JBI from SSP I presume?

Just build it

Member Bio
Reaction score
I didn't even notice that syringe when I was taking the photo! Hey wasn't there a movie called Needle park?