Argyle | 22m | 6s | Avi Urban | Gibbs Gage

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Another University District development. 128 units with retail at main level.

mHgNAasI.png
OPBy8Bbp.png

Last edited:
I would think they would wait until after construction to do any finishing in the area, but maybe they need this for delivery of materials or something.
That's what I'm thinking. I don't think they'll want to close down University Ave all the time now that Block 23 is almost finished. The entire area to the north of this parcel also needs to be demolished and then massive amounts of dirt brought in to level it out. So I suspect this will almost definitely be a temporary laneway.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't think they'll want to close down University Ave all the time now that Block 23 is almost finished. The entire area to the north of this parcel also needs to be demolished and then massive amounts of dirt brought in to level it out. So I suspect this will almost definitely be a temporary laneway.
If it were permanent they would have put in a curb and camber in for drainage before laying the surface.

This would have a good sized effect on that stretch of University ave as it would be the first project on the north side east of 39th and would be nice to have something other than an empty field across from Block 23.

Back