Votes: 1 2.6%
  • So So

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The lights are probably LEDs, so going with the 3 colour scheme as opposed to just blue wouldn't really cost much more, and this building has obviously not been cheaped out on. I still bet they change colour.
I've seen it lit up green before, so that would make sense. I nice warm white would look very nice, and very elegant.

I'd say EAP is the best looking tower at night right now, 707 might change my mind once I see it in person. Jamieson was close when they turned the LED strips on, but I haven't seen that tower lit up in years.

Has anyone been inside 707 yet? would love to see some pics of the interior!

Yeah, it's interesting that you mention that. Was just downtown the other night and noticed for the first time that Jameson's LEDs are out. Certainly didn't know they've been off for years. Any idea why?

Also, I might be able to get interior pics sometime this week. Have a friend visiting from Toronto and I'm gonna give him the grand tour, including our beautiful new buildings :)

Hi Group,
Good Questions. Good Points. The Lead Tenant Can have Their Name on the Bldg as Such. As They are OWNED by the Commie Gvmnt in China it will B most interesting to see if they want their Name on the Bldg. In Regards to Colour etc.I'll Stick to the Blue Colour for now.
Tnx.
Operater.

Yeah, it's interesting that you mention that. Was just downtown the other night and noticed for the first time that Jameson's LEDs are out. Certainly didn't know they've been off for years. Any idea why?

Also, I might be able to get interior pics sometime this week. Have a friend visiting from Toronto and I'm gonna give him the grand tour, including our beautiful new buildings :)
Maybe sections burned out or the building manager is trying to reduce costs with higher vacancies, not sure.

I'd say EAP is the best looking tower at night right now, 707 might change my mind once I see it in person. Jamieson was close when they turned the LED strips on, but I haven't seen that tower lit up in years.

Has anyone been inside 707 yet? would love to see some pics of the interior!
I went inside a couple of weeks ago and took a quick poke around. I went to take a pic, and was promptly told not to by security :( The lobby is beautiful and well lit, and is worth a visit if anyone gets down that way.

I've looked into the lobby from the train, but that's about it. Looks like a beautiful space though, they definitely did well with this one!

S-QtJG0gc6jqNbEj8R64bhGtAFUQIe9LhslEh08kR7s.jpg

off of Reddit Calgary https://i.redditmedia.com/S-QtJG0gc...jpg?w=1024&s=abd0f9f83bf0d01b85f59c7c61a42c3a

Hi Group.
That Photo Looks NICE.The Blue makes it Stand Out as Well. When is Move In Date? Spring 2018 sometime?
Tnx,
Operater

Hi All,
I was by the Complex, (7/5) on Tuesday. Did see some People inside. Is it now being Occupide?

Tnx,
Operater.

I wonder how many kms have been added to the +15 System in the last ten years, basically since the global statistics on skywalks were last updated.

Oh and also, the light sculpture along 6th Street Station has been brought online. It's quite pretty :)

Back