Votes: 1 2.6%
  • So So

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That lighting is really rich and impressive. Great pics!

Looks good!
Cool thumbs up.png

@Surrealplaces, that 4th pic is pure gold.

Attachments

• Cool thumbs up.png
    Cool thumbs up.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 340
So far so good. To be honest though I think I would prefer soft warm white instead of a color, but that’s just my own opinion.
The way they have designed the lighting though is really smart, in that it can be easily changed at any time down the road. If bright colours become passé, they can go back to a warm soft white light very easily.

Hi Group,
We Can Disagree on this but I Believe the Clolours on the Top of this Bldg Stays a "Blue Colour" If there were Different Colours I believe we would have Seen Them by Now. Just how I feel about It.
Tnx.
Operater.

Yellow on top fading into red on the bottom would be something different. Brookfield will need another colour if they stick with blue here.

Hi Group,
We Can Disagree on this but I Believe the Clolours on the Top of this Bldg Stays a "Blue Colour" If there were Different Colours I believe we would have Seen Them by Now. Just how I feel about It.
Tnx.
Operater.
The lights are probably LEDs, so going with the 3 colour scheme as opposed to just blue wouldn't really cost much more, and this building has obviously not been cheaped out on. I still bet they change colour.

I'd say EAP is the best looking tower at night right now, 707 might change my mind once I see it in person. Jamieson was close when they turned the LED strips on, but I haven't seen that tower lit up in years.

Has anyone been inside 707 yet? would love to see some pics of the interior!

Back