• Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2016 March 27 051.JPG

Attachments

• 2016 March 27 051.JPG
    2016 March 27 051.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 268
This is such a cool tower. Can't wait to get update pics once the curved glass begins to be installed.

Totally. I'm praying that they are pre-made curved pieces like Brookfield Place.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for as well. Regardless, I just need to know. The suspense is killing me! It's taking too damn long!

I'd be shocked if the glass wasn't pre-made curved (i.e. not just flat panels pivoted around a curve). This is a substantially-sized office tower designed by a renowned international firm to serve as a regional headquarters for a major financial firm. They won't cheap out.

I was looking at the curved corners the other day and I think they will pretty much have to be pre-made curved pieces. The curves are quite sharp. Fingers still crossed.

Yeah, the renders have always given me high hopes for this one. Should only be a couple more weeks till the end pieces start to arrive.

I'd be shocked if the glass wasn't pre-made curved (i.e. not just flat panels pivoted around a curve). This is a substantially-sized office tower designed by a renowned international firm to serve as a regional headquarters for a major financial firm. They won't cheap out.

Oil and gas. Headquarters for the Canadian subsidiary of PetroChina . I don't see why the glass wouldn't be curved at the ends. Very nice tower. I hope we some more urban projects in the future from Manulife.

Oil and gas. Headquarters for the Canadian subsidiary of PetroChina . I don't see why the glass wouldn't be curved at the ends. Very nice tower. I hope we some more urban projects in the future from Manulife.

Ah, I had been under the impression that this would be Manulife's offices, not a development by Manulife.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have CURVED GLASS!!! :eek::D

25969767560_8d320a9566_b.jpg

Back