News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Avriluno Plaza | 310m | 88s | Hines | SOM

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
New 88 storey mixed use plaza unveiled for Calgary.

Image181bbnm.jpg

On a somewhat related news, there have been developing reports that somewhere in northwestern Alberta, about 400m below the surface, geologists may have found unprecedented amounts of uranium ore deposits, which may lead analysts to believe that it could trigger the second Alberta Advantage.

While geologists said it is too early to know the exact extent of these deposits, but it is very likely that there could be enough to meet power demand of the entire North American continent for at least 120 years, assuming that nearly all vehicles will be electric by 2050.

Last edited:
hahahaha douche ?

Could you please delete this thread so Operator doesn't go wild in 5 months or something?

Jeez can we just delete this now! I keep clicking so fast thinking we're getting a 300m tower by Hines. The worst part is I keep falling for it every time. That's how I know I'm a fullime development junkie, my brains looking for that next big dopamine rush after Telus Sky.

I don’t think he’s coming back. Is his account even active anymore?
Yeah I still feel bad about that post. Was kind of a bully, at least very rude. Sorry Operator, if you're around.

Back