News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

809 - 12th Ave | 24.9m | 6s | Renoir | Rick Balbi

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for the proposed 6 storey mixed use building on 12th ave adjacent to the Presidents Apartments. 25 units with 2 x 1000sq ft CRUs at grade facing onto 12th ave.

Not much to show at this moment. The design reminds me of what The Hat 7th Ave would look like at 6 floors and with windows on the sides. Tone tones of EIFS (white and light gray) on the tower rise portion. Darker gray EIFS on the main level.

This one has really been scaled back from the original plan. I recall seeing a rendering a few years ago of a high rise with the facade only of The President building being integrated in the design. Now it looks like they are just adding on to the existing building and filling in the parking lot.

This one has really been scaled back from the original plan. I recall seeing a rendering a few years ago of a high rise with the facade only of The President building being integrated in the design. Now it looks like they are just adding on to the existing building and filling in the parking lot.
Yeah I remember the old rendering. It was actually from quite a ways back. I think 2007, or thereabouts. At one time they were going to build beside The Presidents apt, and partially over top of it.

@JonnyCanuck I tried to PM you, but got a message saying that your account was set up not to allow it.

I like this. Appropriate density, retaining an existing apartment, getting rid of surface parking lot. Repeat this on all surface parking all over the Beltline.

Back