4ourteen West | ?m | 3s | JR Mercantile Group

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I thought I should create a thread for this project, as it is under construction now. A small boutique office project with 4 CRUs on main level.

Image7.jpg

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 525
Not bad for that location. This is basically on the corner of 11th Ave and 14th right?

An upgrade from what was there before. The lot that really needs to get developed is the one with the old Super Drugs. so much wasted potential there.

Can't argue with progress. Even if it is boxy progress. It'll probably be a heck of a lot better than that questionable old Quonset hut that used to be there. Any idea if they have tenants lined up?

Man does this part of town look rough. I hope we get some more projects for that area.

upload_2017-4-21_10-6-15.png

I can argue with the name though. Who the hell thought fourourteen was a good idea?

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-21_10-6-15.png
    upload_2017-4-21_10-6-15.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 461
I wish something could be done with that big parcel ( between 11th and 12th Ave). where the drug store used to be.

^That and a few of the parking lots around it. The whole are needs a re-do. As the rest of Beltline gets built out, and empty lots disappear one would hope this are gets some love.

I'm curious why they chose steel and concrete construction... For what appears to be a 3 story building, wood framing would be much cheaper.

Back