Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The construction tender has been released. ITC is the general contractor. I'll see if there is a rendering that can be published.
Thanks for the update Jonny! I'm surprised that another tower is going up in this climate, but then again rental seems to have the traction. Is there a new rendering different from the one from a couple of years ago? I'm curious to see what they've changed.

Thanks for the update Jonny! I'm surprised that another tower is going up in this climate, but then again rental seems to have the traction. Is there a new rendering different from the one from a couple of years ago? I'm curious to see what they've changed.
I have asked ITC if they can send me the latest rendering.

Sweet, looking forward to seeing the new version of this, and seeing it get underway.

There's been a lot of inquisitive tendering going about. Hopefully, that isn't the case here even just to secure the heritage's future. The tower design is forgettable.

It'll be nice to see that second phase go up in that empty mud like to go o it'll be nice to see that second phase go up in that empty mud lot gone. I'm glad it looks like this is going ahead, but you can't help but wonder how much more rental development the Beltline can take.

I was sent the same rendering as it posted on pg. 1 of this thread. We will don't have an image of how the heritage building on the east side, is going to integrated. Also, the project has been renamed Underwood Tower.

That makes sense since the Heritage Building is known as the Underwood Block.

Underwood Tower is good. I'm generally good with any building named after something of historical significance.

Another update that should be made to the thread title is that the tower will actually be 103 meters. 99 to roof, but with the 4 meter spire.

Back