Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Operater, the indoor courtyard will site between the two buildings with entrances off of 7th ave and 6th ave.

He was talking about the plaza on 7th Avenue, not the retail pavilion.

Hi Group,

That Court Yard as Such for Brookfield Place, Am I Correct to Assume it Will B Facing the 7th Ave Side of the Complex. Years Back (2012) When I Worked at B F I by Chance Came Across a Set of Drawings (Rolls) of the Site. If I Remember it Right, the Court Yard was to Face the 7th Ave Side. Am I Correct on This? I Know the 2nd Bldg will B Facing 2nd St Looking Towards the 1st Bldg if I'm Correct. Wasn't Able to Keep Drawings so I am only Going by What I Remember. Until the Parking Structure is
Torn Down the Court Yard Won't Realize its Full Worth etc.

Thanks,
Operater.

Cool that you used to work for Brookfield Operater, what type of work did you do for them?

Hi Group,

Correction - Never Worked for Brookfield. Mostly Worked D T as a Courier. I Was Working at B F I for a While as a Temp When I Came Across the Brookfield Roll of Drawings. That is How I Learned About the Project. Origionally the Site Had Hotel of Sorts Between the Old Herald Bldgs and the Parking Structures. There WAS to
B Two Towers for the Site Called "Bay Park Plaza". When the Depression of 82 Hit the Project Got Cancelled. I Believe Cadilac Fairview Was to B the Developer. Its Been Close to 35 Yrs Since 82. A Lot of Projects Over the Years Were Susposed to Go Up All Over D T. They Just Never Happened. A Bit of History for Today, Enjoy,

Tnx,

Operater,

Hi Group,

Correction - Never Worked for Brookfield. Mostly Worked D T as a Courier. I Was Working at B F I for a While as a Temp When I Came Across the Brookfield Roll of Drawings. That is How I Learned About the Project. Origionally the Site Had Hotel of Sorts Between the Old Herald Bldgs and the Parking Structures. There WAS to
B Two Towers for the Site Called "Bay Park Plaza". When the Depression of 82 Hit the Project Got Cancelled. I Believe Cadilac Fairview Was to B the Developer. Its Been Close to 35 Yrs Since 82. A Lot of Projects Over the Years Were Susposed to Go Up All Over D T. They Just Never Happened. A Bit of History for Today, Enjoy,

Tnx,

Operater,
Ah okay. Thanks. I remember the old Bay Park Plaza proposal from back in the day. There were quite a few that never went.

C4UunJFWMAAQyTY.jpg

It turned out really well. I find I'm using my iPhone5 more often for construction shots these days. It does a decent job for the most part.

Back