News   Oct 16, 2019
 11     0 
News   Oct 15, 2019
 169     0 
News   Oct 15, 2019
 89     0 

New profile posts

Dear people of Toronto
..is see into today's paper Torontonians are 45% support liberal...Are you people insane...Mark my words..If a liberal Gov is formed Alberta will leave co federation...then you and rest of Canada is screwed....No more $$ from Alberta!!! Vote wisely people!! We mean business!!
Freedm
Freedm
Unfortunately only 25% of Albertans favour separation so as much as I'd like to separate from Canada, regardless of the election, it's likely not going to happen. But you're right; anybody voting Liberal is insane. Trudeau literally does not care about Canada. Trudeau cares about Trudeau and using Canadian tax dollars to further globalization.
You may be interested in my recent posting on "Scarborough - Then & now"
I am a serial blogger and website designer for Webcarpenter. I love reading, swimming, basketball, and volunteering in charity organizations. My goal is to be a motivational speaker someday.
Most recent photos in the most recent 'The Well' post are dated - residual excavation has moved to the north side, and the equipment and berm in the south-east corner has been gone for two - three weeks.