News   Apr 03, 2020
 1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 873     0 

New profile posts

Looking for any/all info on "Noise Exemption" implemented by the Province in Apr'20, allowing for construction of critical infrastructure in response to COVID. What is the criteria for including projects under the exemption, which appears to allow for 24x7 construction? Does anyone know of any groups pushing back on the exemption due to severe negative impacts to local residents? Any info is appreciated! :)
Hello Red Mars,

I work on behalf of the sales and marketing company (MarketVision) and Development Partner (Woodcliffe) and I was hoping I could use some of your photos for our social media account. Quite amazing shots !
Can anyone direct me a place where I can find a downloadable listing of all the streets within the City of London
Sorry -can"t find office/contact persons since demo of old building on Jasper -my father was a member decades ago need to talk to administration??help me???
Want to have your say and a chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!? We're conducting market research for our next project located in Airdrie, Alberta and your input will help shape the homes we offer.

Click the link below to take the survey!
https://minto.mainstay.design/
Brampton bus service at night is so worst that many students have to wait for more than an hour due to no space left in the bus
Hi Sikandar, I'm interested in one of your photos of 81 Bay (CIBC SQUARE) it was featured as the photo of the day. March 31 2020. Would I be able to use it ? and do you have a high res copy
please contact me at marketing@sotawall.com , sylvia