BC Housing, in partnership with the City of Vancouver and Vancouver Coastal Health, will address housing and health needs through a proposed mixed-use development on city-owned land at 1636 Clark Drive and 1321-1395 East 1st Avenue in Vancouver.
- social enterprise space at grade;
- withdrawal management centre operated by Vancouver Coastal Health, including up to 20 transitional units;
- 97 social housing units;
- floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.07;
- maximum building height of 30.5 m/100 ft. (fronting Clark Drive) and 19.8 m/65 ft. (fronting McLean Drive); and
- 39 car and 100 bicycle parking spaces.