The Livery | 10.36m | 2s | MoDA

Social Justice

Member Bio
Reaction score
20180626_Livery-Front-Render.jpg

Livery-Night-Market-Render-no-lights.jpg

Looks like this is already well under construction.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@51.0414...4!1sXC3jS7-fkBxqnAl8kfUPdw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Wait a sec. I thought it was a bar based on all the people mingling and the band playing in the render. Then I looked inside and it looks like it's a high end purse retailer... or maybe a saddlery? I'm totally confused.

Also, render-people are so funny. Woman with dog: she's walking, the dog's seated.

Jessica Biel waits for no one, especially her dog. ;)

Love the building and the design, wish there was something else occupying the building instead of the building like a restaurant or bar.

Hey guys, this is going to be the new home of the Livery. They'll be moving out of the barn across the street. They'll occupy the main floor, with offices on the second. The owner of the building is the same owner as the National hotel and they have a non-compete with their tenant there (The Nash), so unfortunately, a restaurant/bar isn't possible. The outdoor space is intended for things like a night market or music events, etc. and will have a retractable canopy overhead. We're hoping Jessica Biel actually makes an appearance one day. ;-)

Also, construction is indeed well underway. Main floor framing should be complete this week!
IMG_4980.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4980.JPG
    IMG_4980.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 972
Last edited:
Looks fantastic! Especially for that location. That protruding brick treatment is awesome. Love the quality of the National Restoration and the interior of the Nash, if it's the same owners confidence is high that the end result won't be watered down compared to the rendering.

Looks awesome (as is almost everything by MoDA imo), I can't wait to see this one finished! Hopefully there are plans to repurpose the barn somehow.

So no one noticed the ducks? Just Jessica Biel (guess that makes sense)

"The outdoor space is intended for things like a night market or music events, water fowl, etc"

Back