1116 - 7th Ave SW | ?m | 12s | Cidex Group | NORR

They did well. Nailed it would have the space as retail. Maybe it's still coming.

A full time guard is roughly $70,000. That's not happening.

They did well. Nailed it would have the space as retail. Maybe it's still coming.

A full time guard is roughly $70,000. That's not happening.
Having retail would kind of take care of the security concern. Kill two birds with one stone.

Hi,
I Find this Project interesting in Its Own Right as such.True there is that Project
behind City Tnx. Hall that has NO Parking. TRUE Its a Bit on the Narrow Side and Only12 Floors but I Hope that this Project can take some Tips on What Went
Right and What Didn't Go Right from Other No Parking Projects.Interesting, Yes.
Lets Hope it can B a Learning Experience for Other Developers. Tnx.

Looks like the building has been done for 6 months and only pigeons and magpies have moved in. It's on Rentfaster for $1400 to $1480, which is insane. All the buildings around offer larger apartments,with parking, not on a train platform, for less.

Man Pigeons and Magpies have bank.

Looks like the building has been done for 6 months and only pigeons and magpies have moved in. It's on Rentfaster for $1400 to $1480, which is insane. All the buildings around offer larger apartments,with parking, not on a train platform, for less.

Not a bad price depending on the size of the units. How big are the units renting for that price?

I’m sitting here at Loophole coffee under the trees and lights and saw this mural for the first time peaking over the roofs. Is the West Village becoming... a nice place??

2E005533-9DC2-49EC-89FE-4A631CC2C6EB.jpeg

That's the West End, West Village is west of 14st. West End is the most disappointing urban neighbourhood in this city, car oriented point towers for the lose!

That's the West End, West Village is west of 14st. West End is the most disappointing urban neighbourhood in this city, car oriented point towers for the lose!
My mistake. West End. Sitting there today made me realize that there is still a lot of potential around 8 Ave and 10 St. It's quiet, the streets are narrow, and there are some smaller, older buildings that can accommodate cool businesses (like Loophole and Sigla Books). Also, you have the LRT station right there. The new contemporary art museum. Millennium Park.

6 Ave is a lost cause with all the car-centric condos towers. However, there's a chance that 6 Ave might end up being an unfortunate exception rather than the rule for future development in the area. If more buildings like Hat on 7th go in, the area could develop into a nice little "village".

Speaking of which, it is hilarious that we call the area west of 14 St the "West Village". Since when do three car dealerships and an abandoned bus station constitute a village?

Back