Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_20200819_1341435.jpg

IMG_20200819_1342342.jpg

Even though they changed the design, this one is shaping up very well. Is it me or is Bridgeland really bringing it these days? All of the projects going in there are very good, even the affordable housing project on Memorial is good.
If you ask me Bridgeland should be the model for urban renewal projects where there is mix of different densities.

Bridgeland is kicking ass and taking names. Funny how Phase II of The Bridges sputtered in the beginning and took a long time to get going. Worth the wait.
Even though they changed the design, this one is shaping up very well. Is it me or is Bridgeland really bringing it these days? All of the projects going in there are very good, even the affordable housing project on Memorial is good.
If you ask me Bridgeland should be the model for urban renewal projects where there is mix of different densities.

Bridgeland is kicking ass and taking names. Funny how Phase II of The Bridges sputtered in the beginning and took a long time to get going. Worth the wait.
I thought things were going rather swimmingly. Since the start of Bridgeland Crossings Phase one, there has almost always been at least one project u/c.

Back