Votes: 6 15.8%
  • So So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I checked with Scott Construction and they won't give comment. My guess is something to do with money, but whatever it is probably involved a lawyer, and thus the no comment.

I guess we won't know until construction starts up again. I hope they power on through and get this one built, it's a very cool looking building. One that would help raise the bar in terms of design in Calgary.

The coolest of the smaller low rise projects
thumbs up-s.png

Attachments

• thumbs up-s.png
    thumbs up-s.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 962
I checked with Scott Construction and they won't give comment. My guess is something to do with money, but whatever it is probably involved a lawyer, and thus the no comment.

A notice has been issued by Giustini Developments that due to the lack of progress in February; Scott Construction has been let go and ITC Construction is taking over March 1st, 2017. If that is the real reason, I'm not sure but I do like that ITC has taken over, they can make progress with my experience (buying into one of their high rise condos).

Last edited:
That is excellent. I'll go by in early April to confirm construction has resumed.

You just made my day.
A notice has been issued by Giustini Developments that due to the lack of progress in February; Scott Construction has let go and ITC Construction is taking over March 1st, 2017. If that is the real reason, I'm not sure but I do like that ITC has taken over, they can make progress with my experience (buying into one of their high rise condos).

My realtor mentioned today he heard a rumor the project may be cancelled, anyone else know or heard anything about this??

I Happened to pass by Steps again. This time I didn't see anyone on site but I saw some jackets and coffee cups so looks like some workers are still doing something there

2017 May 5 567.JPG
2017 May 5 568.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 May 5 567.JPG
    2017 May 5 567.JPG
    648 KB · Views: 981
  • 2017 May 5 568.JPG
    2017 May 5 568.JPG
    783.7 KB · Views: 960
Passed by the Presentation Center over the weekend and saw several notices posted on the door.

Looks like no one has been there for a couple of weeks. Is this project still a go??

Attachments

• IMG_4275.JPG
    IMG_4275.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_4283.JPG
    IMG_4283.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_4284.JPG
    IMG_4284.JPG
    891.2 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_4287.JPG
    IMG_4287.JPG