Riverwalk | 40m | 12s | S2 Architecture

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
The developer wouldn't tear it down with out some assurance they would be getting money out of it. I'd take this as a sign they are fairly confident the development will move forward.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's money spent, businesses don't spend money unless they are confident some will be coming back the other way, especially if there is asbestos involved. There are lots of sites where demo will happen, then some delay causes it to sit idle for a while.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Also not to mention the reasoning that... why wouldn't they go ahead with it? It's just a senior's tower. It will definitely fill up, considering it's in a better location than probably any other seniors residence in the city (a short walk to nearly any service you could want)

Member Bio
Reaction score
they had been exiting tenants for a while, my guess is this was part of the process and now that the building is empty they can get underway with demolition. all part of the plan. cant see how a couple months after approval they would go full parking lot.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
My new apartment is only a few blocks from here. I can keep this one updated as it progresses :)