Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

I hope they fixed the structural issues, huge cracks in parkade columns, load bearing walls and a lot of noise from the pre-tensioned balconies when I lived there. I even had a piece of concrete fall off a beam and nearly land on my car. was about the size of a softball so it would have done damage for sure! The elevator was the sketchiest I've ever been in as well, was very happy to move out of there.

Can confirm the parkade still looks like the underside of the Gardiner Expressway haha. The rest of the building has undergone substantial upgrades, and the amenities include a full gym, full basketball court, billiard and foosball room, party room, rooftop patio, and a rentable event room. My buddy's place has granite countertops, all new stainless steel appliances, new floors, new bathroom fixtures. They've done a really great job.

DSC09308.JPG

From Monday. I was visiting High Park (see the Beltline thread) and figured I'd take a pic.

Not much happening on the west side of the lot. The piles are in place and some excavation has been done. Not sure if we'll see the west tower go up right away or not.

regardless if the tower gets built it makes sense they build the podium now imo, though when i spoke to someone there a month ago they said both towers would be built. fingers crossed

Last edited:

Back