Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

During the boom years it was the place to be. The one thing I miss about the old SSP was the contributions to the Food and Coffee thread. I used to follow recommendations from that thread all the time and there are cafes and restaurants that I still frequent as a result of the recommendations. Alas, I don't think many of the contributors to that thread made the switch.

What's the height of the shorter of these two towers?

121 is the taller, shorter looks to maybe be 10 or more less.

During the boom years it was the place to be. The one thing I miss about the old SSP was the contributions to the Food and Coffee thread. I used to follow recommendations from that thread all the time and there are cafes and restaurants that I still frequent as a result of the recommendations. Alas, I don't think many of the contributors to that thread made the switch.
They haven't made the switch because they've either passed away or moved away. The last time someone posted in that thread at SSP was 2017. It's mainly because it was really one guy that drove the thread - Rusty or Furry something and he hasn't been on there for years.

Last edited:
Caps are off... ready to go!

0661B53B-5229-41AE-A4A2-B14FCA38BF14_1_201_a.jpeg

Back