UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

the next generation of beltline towers on the way!
what is there something like seven getting started?

Finishing up:
- Marriott Residence Inn
- Marriott Rental
- Underwood
- Park Point
- The Royal

Starting up:
- 11 + 11
- 500 Block
- Curtis Block East
- Curtis Block West
- One

I think that's it?

edit : Oh and possibly Redstone?

Nude isn't starting any time soon. It's condos, and they haven't even launched sales.

Took a quick pic of the crane with my phone driving by, couldn't believe this thing is actually a go after all these years. I had somewhere to be or else I would have definielty got out of my car and enjoyed the scene for a minute or two as well as took more pics:D. Might try coming back during the weekend to check out this site, M2 and the West Village site.
IMG_7135.jpeg

Yep, almost too good to be true, but at this point it’s got to be a go.
I remember taking pictures of the site back in 2004 when it was the sky tower project

So happy this is finally moving ahead. This has to be one of the longest stalled construction sites in the city ever (I think the building the Catholic School Board is in was the longest). The people in the lofts behind it are going to be sad they are going to have a dark north exposure now though.

Hopefully this helps with the amenities in the area, still crazy the area has no good pubs west of Centre Street!

I'm hoping that once this is built and the WAM towers on the Curtis Block site are up there will be enough pedestrian usage of the underpass there to justify an upgrade. It desperately needs better lighting and some new asphalt.

Yeah totally. This is kind of like an extra Christmas gift for me. I've been wanting to see that pit finally get built into something.

Back