Nolan Hill Rise | 52m | 16s | Cidex Group | NORR

whatchyyc

Member Bio
Reaction score
Two 15 storey towers in Nolan Hill, 296 units
DMAP

1702555168708.png

Last edited:
There was something posted for the North Central area with towers, but can't recall if it was this same one ort a different one.

It was a different one, Kincora Towers, but in kind of the same area. Should we create a thread for this one as well? Granted these are suburban projects, not part of a larger masterplan the way West District is per se, but they are pretty substantial. Much bigger than the typical wood frame suburban condos you see. I am also aware of a few more like this coming down the pipe, so might not hurt to have threads for them. It is interesting to see even some of our outer edge burbs getting skylines, but as we fast approach the 2 million population mark, it is just a natural evolution I suppose.

If we do create a thread, it is Cidex as the developer, NORR architects. Project is called Nolan Hill Rise. 16s, 52m. A few more renderings from the DP drawings.

1702566515899.png

1702566544281.png

1702566563606.png

That's quite impressive, 2 sets of towers proposed for the far north/NW. Neither are spectacular architecture by any means, but will bring density and much needed housing to the area.

It's nice to see higher density in the burbs, but too bad these weren't being proposed closer in, and around an LRT station or something.

It's nice to see higher density in the burbs, but too bad these weren't being proposed closer in, and around an LRT station or something.
Density near LRT is obviously preferable, but I think these condos are also great for serving those empty nesters. Older parents may be able to sell their SFH and move to a condo with no stairs, smaller space, less maintenance while staying near their family and community.

Back