MacKimmie Complex and Professional Faculties Building Redevelopment | ?m | 15s | U of C | DIALOG

On the interior front, I hear that much of the work is near complete, kitchens and bathrooms are done, and the raised floors as well.

Yeah, it's because that floor is significantly taller than all the other floors.

Are the white frames around the operational windows the finished product? I really like those.

The 7th floor shift is unfortunate. I can't offer another solution.

Are the white frames around the operational windows the finished product? I really like those.

The 7th floor shift is unfortunate. I can't offer another solution.
I noticed today that because of surrounding buildings and tall trees that at least from the south you don’t even see the conference floor. Unless you are immediately adjacent from the east or the west and you are looking for it, I suspect you won’t be able to see it. From further away, we will have to see how apparent the tilt is after the blue tint comes off of the interior windows (it was added after they were installed) - since the glass is very clear.

The pattern of open or closed windows and the blinds will be the feature that captures your eyes I suspect.

Back