Highcliffe Riverfront | 72m | 24s | Great Gulf | architectsAlliance

Did we just get the official name today? LOLing at the 'e' in Highcliffe. Keeping that old Vantage Point tradition alive. ;)

Part of the lot is going to be blocked off next week... probably drilling some samples?

A few renders of the project from the architect's website. Pretty nice!

Riverfront-Calgary-ProjectGallery_4_772x830.jpg

Riverfront_3_473x830.jpg

Riverfront-Calgary-ProjectGallery_1_772x830.jpg

Riverfront_2_473x830.jpg

http://www.entuitive.com/project/riverfront-calgary/

I love the way this looks. My only worry is the rendering shows the glazing as continuous glass, which looks great, but in reality I'm wondering if it will be half spandrel. either way, it's still a decent looking design even if it goes half spandrel.

Hi All,
This Project will B Interesting if It ever gets Blt, Lets Hope that the Dvlpr has the Confidence in the Calgary Economy to Go Forward.

Tnx,
Operater.

These are condos. The developer will make the determination to proceed on presale numbers.

Hi All,
Passing Thoughts! Take It, This Project will B on the North Side of 4th Ave, S. E. at Mcleod Tr.?

Tnx,
Operater,

Hi
There was the Cecil and a Liquor Store on the South side of 4/Mcleud, B Interesting to see Who gets to Dvlp that Block.

Tnx,
Operater.

Yes, CMLC purchased the old Cecil hotel and has temporarily turned it into a parking lot. I am not sure their timeline on selling it to a developer. The construction of Highcliffe and the redevelopment of the YWCA site should help make it more attractive.

Hope some of those fins are formed by cladding, having that much concrete cantilever will suck quite a bit of heat out of the building...

Back