Highcliffe Riverfront | ?m | 24s | Great Gulf | architectsAlliance

DiscoStu

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hope some of those fins are formed by cladding, having that much concrete cantilever will suck quite a bit of heat out of the building...
From the viewpoint of someone who will only be looking at it, not living in it, I hope not.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi All,
I Knew that Great Gulf had Bought the YWCA Site a While Back. Read recently that the YWCA will B Developing a Site over in Inglewood, This Looks to B very Interesting for Inglewood. if I'm correct Great Gulf has plans for 4 or 5 Towers on the YWCA Site. Apts or Condos? Not Sure but I believe its Condos off Hand.

Tnx,
Oerater.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi All,
I Knew that Great Gulf had Bought the YWCA Site a While Back. Read recently that the YWCA will B Developing a Site over in Inglewood, This Looks to B very Interesting for Inglewood. if I'm correct Great Gulf has plans for 4 or 5 Towers on the YWCA Site. Apts or Condos? Not Sure but I believe its Condos off Hand.

Tnx,
Oerater.
I'm sure Great Gulf has plans for their YWCA site, but they are probably on the backburner until the Highcliffe is done, and that one is still a ways off.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know what the status of this project is? Last I heard, a G.C. was planning to build a sales centre but that was back in January. Since then ... nothing.

The delay is a sure sign that the inner city condo market is still very depressed.