Eisenberg | ?m | 3s | NORR

TacoShanty

Member Bio
Reaction score
EisenbergCommercial.PNG

Goodbye sunshine and city view if you live on the third or fourth floor of Lido. LOL

Attachments

• EisenbergCommercial.PNG
    EisenbergCommercial.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,216
Goodbye sunshine and city view if you live on the third or fourth floor of Lido. LOL

I mean, yeah, that's like literally always the implicit risk one takes when buying in a neighbourhood undergoing massive redevelopment, in a unit not facing any natural barriers to development (parks, rivers, etc.). Unfortunately, those people will not be getting much/any sympathy on this forum. This is a fantastic looking little development.

There aren't any windows on the south face of Lido below the 4th floor. I doubt 3 storeys of this development ends up as tall as 4 storeys of Lido but if by chance it does, the patios of the 4th floor of Lido already have a parapet wall anyhow.

This project is the best news you could get for those that own south units of Lido. If anything of similar scale ever gets developed south of them on 10th street there will be a buffer of space between them and units/balconies across. The views are best slightly to the SE and will remain more open.

Last edited:
Thanks @StephenAve!

Lots of developments in Hillhurst/Sunnyside that are early in development or not worthy of a post.
  • RBC(Former Blockbuster Video) Site by Graywood Developments (currently rezoning)
  • HomeSpace Affordable Housing development proposed at 344 14 Street NW
  • Sunnyside Grocery Site on 2nd Ave/ Sunnyside Village Townhomes
  • Grace Hospital Site Redevelopment

Hi All,
Hey! This Little Project Looks really Cool! Just Wondering what kind of space will B Available for Dvlpmt to the South & Memorial Dr. N W? Can't B all that much Left.

Tnx,
Operater

Woah, if this and Archer go ahead, I'll be a very happy boy.

If the developer has gone ahead with the demo, is it safe to assume that this is a go (full steam ahead)?

Wow, surprised to see it happen so quick. Was walking around the Kensington area a few weeks ago and there are quite a few holes (vacant bays) in the retail landscape of both 10th Street and Kensington Road.

Back