• Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a nice surprise seeing this my first time logging in today :D

These images look like they’re from another building or another design?
Whatever the case the black-and-white images look awesome I hope there isn’t too much push back from the community.

They are from another design. They are in the Dominion PDF to illustrate the design successes of Urban-Agency.

I forgot which building Radius was until I googled it. Is that the empty dirt lot beside it then? I like that they are going for a different look than everything else in the area.
It's the empty lot to the south of Radius. It's nice to have something completely different. Had that lot been developed 3 years ago it would look like all the other projects.

I like the look. I'm not as excited with the shift from perimeter block buildings to towers on podiums.

I like the look. I'm not as excited with the shift from perimeter block buildings to towers on podiums.

Based on the location which isn’t on first ave, and the fact that every other building in the area is a perimeter block, I think it’s actually refreshing to have two shorter towers on a podium. If they were way taller and looked like something from the Beltline I would agree. As is though they’re great!

Back